• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iWeb windows equivalent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iWeb windows equivalent

A (non-technical) mate of mine would like to build a website with a blog and a few other shiny bits for his company.

I could probably knock something up in a 30 mins using iWeb, but I don't want to be lumbered with writing his blog updates and other bits and bobs.

Can anybody recommend something similar to iWeb that runs on Windows?

It either that or he buys a Mac...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

I know nothing about iWeb and why it's tied to Macs but if you're looking for an alternative what about weebly? Not specific to Macs or Winders or anything else it runs in a browser and allows you to create a website, blog etc..others include Joomla, Drupal..
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Working...
    X