• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google malware warnings on eveything

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google malware warnings on eveything

Anyone know what's up with google?

I get malware warnings on everything that my searches return, (including this site) even when i tried to click through to
    google's own support site it wouldnt let me unless i copied and pasted the url into the browser.

Originally posted by grey_lady View Post
    Anyone know what's up with google?

I get malware warnings on everything that my searches return, (including this site) even when i tried to click through to
    google's own support site it wouldnt let me unless i copied and pasted the url into the browser.
    Yeah, just noticed that myself. Methinks they have issues - the Safe Browsing Diagnostic page reports:

Server Error
    The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
    Please try again in 30 seconds.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Same here: epic fail from Google

Presumably now is a good time to download huge files, as most people will find the Web unreachable without it so there should be plenty of network capacity going spare.

Alternatively, buy shares in Yahoo, as their ad impressions will be going through the roof.

Comment

Same here, how odd. Guess the server is timing out because it's dealing with 1000X more malware warnings than normal?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It seems to be fixed now

Comment

It was just a glitch in the Matrix.

Comment

Epic fail:

The list of malevolent sites is regularly updated and handed to Google.

When Google updated the list on Saturday, it mistakenly flagged all sites as potentially dangerous.

Comment

Working...
              X