• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online Bookmarks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Bookmarks

Is there a place I can store my oft used bookmarks online so that I don't have to copy them to a usb drive?

I thought google had that facility but can't find it.

Ta

Try iGoogle.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Try http://delicious.com/ with a browser plugin for either IE or firefox. The firefox one allows for exporting of all your firefox bookmarks straight to your delicious account and I'm pretty sure the IE one allows you to do the same.

Comment

Ah ha! Found it, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Try iGoogle.
          WHS - Google bookmarks is what I use these days, as I can flick between multiple computers and still have the same bookmarks.

Make sure you setup a separate Google account for all your p0rn bookmarks though, it's embarrassing when you open your list of bookmarks in front of the client sometimes
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

or delicious (watch the spelling)
            Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Make sure you setup a separate Google account for all your p0rn bookmarks though, it's embarrassing when you open your list of bookmarks in front of the client sometimes
              < makes note of very, very good suggestion >
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Post all your p0rn bookmarks here, we'll keep them safe for you.

Though currently I only need one bookmark:

tube8 (nsfw)

Quality, quality site.
                Last edited by PAH; 13 November 2008, 18:15. Reason: Got enough contractors sacked for one day!
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Another vote for delicious.com

Life saver once you start using it.

TM

Comment

Working...
                  X