• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

template policy required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

template policy required

Hi, does anyone have a policy that I could use as a template to use for a user admin policy I am creating

Looking to have a policy for user adminstration covering onboarding, offboarding and transfers, the sort of policy to cover the requirements on obtaining access to an application from a user administration perspective

PM me if you have a policy to hand I could use as a base, little bit stuck where to start

Thanks

I would, but you've used the words onboarding and offboarding, and for that reason I'm out.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

lol, well words like that baffle snr mgmnt, which is always a good game to play.

Seriously if you have a policy that could be of use I'd be very grateful

Comment

Working...
      X