• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Software

Not really a technical question as such, but also not for the general forum. I suppose this question is aimed more at the project management contractors of this site. What is your programme/project planning software of preference?

MS Project is ever present, but I hate it with a passion. Primavera isn’t perfect either. Has anyone found a decent program?
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Project Manager's Workbench used to be decent. Don't know if that still exists.

Comment

pm

In the distant past I used pmw or artemis and qei - I dont suppose they exist anymore ?
      does PMT still exist ?

Comment

MS Project here. My client's Corporate IT guys and girls seem to like it. Never been a huge fan myself and each new release seems to bring more features that serve no purpose other than to irritate!

Amusingly MS Project is not part of the standard desktop build here so many of my project team and steering committee don't have it installed. As a result I have just spent the past 15 minutes 'print-screening and pasting' a plan into PowerPoint. Sheesh...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
        X