• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GMail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMail

Is taking an age to load lately - tried changing to Opera without sucess - it may be 3's fault of course.

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Is taking an age to load lately - tried changing to Opera without sucess - it may be 3's fault of course.
    FWIW I have been using it all day today without any issues using Firefox

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      We need realityHack to do a full page breakdown the way he did with Parker's yesterday.
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
        We need realityHack to do a full page breakdown the way he did with Parker's yesterday.
        for too technical for me

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Thanks - suspect it's down to 3's p(r)oxy server(s). No point reporting it cos they don't have a clue .......oh well - thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
            I could probably do something close (by cheating and using fiddler) if I could log on.

Comment

Bah! Rebooting into Vista and using the same 3 connection has it all working fine - so it's something in my Ubuntu setup - which is going to be really interesting.....

Comment

been troublesome for me of late - AJAXy "Loading GMail" progress bar gets to about 98% then hangs. seen this at home and at clientco.
                Originally posted by BolshieBastard
                You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Working...
                X