• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Motion Sensing Security Cameras

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion Sensing Security Cameras

Anyone recommed a motion sensor security camera setup, ideally wireless, budget is a couple of hundred, only need two cameras for front and rear of property ? Seems I am being targeted by a nutter, had dog or human sh*t whiped all over my front and rear doors last night, no one here that I have pissed off is it

check out http://www.maplin.co.uk

Comment

Yar need this instead

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        Anyone recommend a motion sensor security camera setup, ideally wireless, budget is a couple of hundred, only need two cameras for front and rear of property ? Seems I am being targeted by a nutter, had dog or human sh*t wiped all over my front and rear doors last night, no one here that I have pissed off is it
        I did that to a woman once.
        She used to stop outside my front gate, her dog used to crap and she'd walk off and leave it.
        I confronted her and she told me to p!ss off.
        That night her front door and all the door handles on her car were mysteriously covered in dog crap.
        She never walked the dog past my house again
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

zoneminder on an old PC.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have a Panasonic wireless one that can pan and tilt via remote web interface - it also does motion sensing - I've been very pleased with it, but it's indoors - they do external ones too.

Comment

Working...
            X