• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead PDA!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead PDA!

I dropped my T-mobile vario ii and the screen is wrecked.

I got it free with the contract. Is worth trying to replace the screen or should I just purchase a replacement.
    Thanks

Originally posted by Rymez2K View Post
    I dropped my T-mobile vario ii and the screen is wrecked.

I got it free with the contract. Is worth trying to replace the screen or should I just purchase a replacement.
    Thanks
    Claim on your insurance?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

If it's a personal phone then *most* home & contents cover now includes mobile phones without having to have then as a named item (or so I was told last time I tried to add a mobile to my home and contents insurance).

If it's a company owned one then your business equipment insurance should cover it.

You do have insuarance don't you?

Comment

Also if you have pet insurance you should be covered if it was the dog that knocked the phone off the table.

K

Comment

Thanks everyone.
          Yes I do have a business insurance which will cover it. However a look on fleabay reveals that a replacement lcd is only £40 so I will just get that.

The excess on my policy is a £100. And the rest of the phone still functions.

Comment

£40?

Nice one

Comment

Working...
            X