• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HP Products

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Products

I'm trying to find out when a bunch of HP servers are going to be end-of life/support. The HP website seems to think I dont need to know this (due to not having the information).

Anyone help?

Look on the HP website for a technical support telephone number and give them a call.

Ask to log a new warranty call - when you give them the serial number they will check their db and advise you whether the unit is still covered.

If you ask nicely, they will tell you the date the unit expired/due to expire.

Did this a few years ago for some HP Vectra PC's without issue.

Might be worth putting together a spreadsheet with this info for future reference.

Comment

might be able to help you with servers? I am working in a very large HP only site and they know everything about whats in and out of life

Comment

Working...
      X