• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orange Broadband

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Broadband

Has anyone else here had problems sending emails through Outlook using Orange broadband over the past couple of days?

Receiving them is fine but can't send? My outgoing server is smtp.orangehome.co.uk and I've checked with technical help and they say that is correct...but what else can it be?
    Property advisor for the people

On the assumption that you're using Windows, have you tried rebooting? I had a very similar problem that started on Saturday on all the Windows machines connected to the network, and restarting each of them individually sorted it out.

Comment

I have a similar prob using my MAC (Entourage Mail). Details are fine but when I go to send it says the password has been rejected. The same password is used for incoming mail and it works on web mail.....

This happens whatever broadband connection I use...it's p1ssing me off.....

Comment

Have you tried searching for an answer in Google Groups?

Comment

Working...
        X