• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft Product Keys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Product Keys

I hope someone can help...

I'm a MS Action Pack subscriber, so have 10 licences for the key desktop software (e.g. office, etc).

However, we've got in a bit of a muddle as to what product key we've used to install the software on what PC.

Is there any way I can check what product key has been used on an installed product? Otherwise, I guess I'm going to have to re-install all the software again...

Cheers in advance,

Kev

Open the app, then go to Help|About Microsoft Whatever

Comment

Thunderlizard,

Thanks, but that's not the product key... I need the one you enter when you install the software (different to the one that appears in the help | about screen...

However - have found a little utility that does the job here... Bloody handy bit of kit.

Cheers anyway,

Kev

Comment

oh well, every day's a school day!

Comment

Working...
        X