• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

deleted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted

And there it was: gone...

Comment

*whooooosshhhhh....*

Comment

Now I know how to get at least two more responses than I usually do.

Comment

I take it that you found the answer to your question Xog.

Comment

Tearing out what's left of hair for ages, posted question, went for coffee and answer just sort of popped into my head as usual. I find posting technical questions here just magic like that. Can't even remember what the question was now.

PS Looked up Zeitghost in dictionary. 1 The spirit of the times 2 The trend of thought and feeling in a period. Word sounds really good but not sure meaning is very flattering to you. What is the spirit of our times?, summit for nuttin, Big Brother, Puff Daddy, political correctness, spin doctors, JK Rowling, barmy new age beliefs, Nissan Micra, massacring gorillas and instant credit.

The spirit of 25000 BC now would have been worth something, bashing sabre tooth tigers with a mammoth's thighbone was about as good as humanity ever got.

Comment

Puff Daddy...

... reminds me that I saw a poster yesterday for a band called:

"Big Daddy and the Willy Shakers"

The mind boggles

Comment

Re: Puff Daddy...

Watched the first 30? mins of 2001 the other day on ITV1.

Shown in 4:3 to minimise any possible quality for a film shot in 70mm.

I love the bit with the ape men in the beginning, especially the bit where the bone turns into the space craft.

That's the spirit of my age, pity nothing ever came of it...

Can anyone remember the poster in Leicester Square(?) advertising the film in the 60s?

Do I remember correctly that it had a 3D space ship about to enter the space station?

Comment

Working...
                X