• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK mobile app

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK mobile app

Anyone else having issues today?

Keep getting 'access denied'. Nothing has changed and I don't seem to be banned.

Using Android.

Edit: was my 2000th post. Maybe trying to tell me something?

It has flaky moments every now and then. Have you turned your mobile off and on again? Cleared the application cache?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      It has flaky moments every now and then. Have you turned your mobile off and on again? Cleared the application cache?
      Yes, yep..

also uninstalled/re-installed. Tried with Wifi or 4G.
      Still broken

Comment

Yeah it does seem fubar'd can't get it work on my phone either.

Comment

Tapatalk pro works much better, and integration with my other forums has made the CUK app irrelevant.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Seems to be on the blink again today

Comment

Back again. On it now.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yep, just tried on the offchance and all was well again

Comment

Broken.

Had to go on my bloody laptop to post.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Broken.

Had to go on my bloody laptop to post.
                    It be up and down like NLyUK's drawers (or would if they ever wore any)

Comment

Working...
                    X