• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Learning recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    How's yer powershell?

dbatools.io

dbachecks.io

Although you may already be aware of these using SQL Server. They are very helpful.

qh
    Excellent thank you.

Comment

When I’ve finished my current kubernetes cert, I’m going to sign up to MasterClass for some non-work related training. Some of that stuff looks great.
      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
        When I’ve finished my current kubernetes cert, I’m going to sign up to MasterClass for some non-work related training. Some of that stuff looks great.
        My son gave me the Aaron Franklin BBQ Masterclass for Xmas. Thoroughly enjoying it, especially as I am stuck at home at the moment.
        SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Working...
        X