• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Anyone use Azure DevOps?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use Azure DevOps?

I'm reviewing a shed load of user stories in the backlog and I want to filter by stories that do not have a particular tag on them. I can't see a way to do that - any suggestions?

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'm reviewing a shed load of user stories in the backlog and I want to filter by stories that do not have a particular tag on them. I can't see a way to do that - any suggestions?
    export to excel (all stories and then those with tag x) and vlookups are the only way
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      export to excel (all stories and then those with tag x) and vlookups are the only way
      Feck. That's a PITA

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Feck. That's a PITA
        Can you do something with the REST API ?
        Maybe from the O365 Flow thingy.

.NET Client Library Samples for Azure DevOps Services - Azure DevOps | Microsoft Docs
        Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Originally posted by darrylmg View Post
          Can you do something with the REST API ?
          Maybe from the O365 Flow thingy.

.NET Client Library Samples for Azure DevOps Services - Azure DevOps | Microsoft Docs
          I'll have a look, ta. It's a one off as I was being lazy but could come in useful

Comment

Working...
          X