• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Accessing the forums

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Accessing the forums

    Just got a new laptop from the client. When I go to Contractor UK: IT Contracting Resources for UK Contractors, and click on the forums link I get the message

    Stuff! It just works!

    (Same via http:/forums.contractoruk.com)

    Any ideas?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

    #2
    I'm not getting this on mobile but I know someone is having exactly the same problem.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Hmm. Https gives a message: this site can't provide a secure connection

      But https://forums.contractoruk.com works on my phone.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Hmm. Https gives a message: this site can't provide a secure connection

        But https://forums.contractoruk.com works on my phone.
        The FIS finally found you, basel??
        Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
        Inertia, however........................

        Comment


          #5
          Yes, I had that all day from my desktop.

          I assumed it was a new "you're banned again" page.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Yes, I had that all day from my desktop.

            I assumed it was a new "you're banned again" page.
            Could a mod help him with his assumption

            For like a month or so?.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

            Comment


              #7
              It's still there, it's a 304 error, coming from apache on ubuntu.

              The if-modified-since is 28th November 2017.

              I think Mr Cache needs cleaned out.

              Comment


                #8
                Most odd. Hasn't worked on the PC for a few days. As of yesterday it doesn't work on the phone.

                However...

                Go in via www.contractoruk.com/forums/ on both and it's business as usual on both. So something up with forums.contractoruk.com then...?
                Blog? What blog...?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Weird, it's now working on my desktop using edge but not if I use firefox.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Same issues on Edge , Chrome and IE11.

                    Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                    Go in via www.contractoruk.com/forums/ on both and it's business as usual on both. So something up with forums.contractoruk.com then...?
                    That works.

                    I'll ping Admin.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X