• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Android Emulator

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Emulator

Child #3's school bus has an app which can be used to top up his fare, however it's only available on Android.

After running round half of West Yorkshire trying to find a payzone where he can manually top up, I'm thinking it would be easier if there was just a way to run android on a host system. There has to be something for testing etc.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I use this.

BlueStacks - Not Another Android Emulator - 6x Faster Than Any Phone
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

BlueStacks and NOX are the 2 emulators. If there are money involved I would suggest BlueStacks, as NOX is beaming data to it's Chinese overlords.

Alternatively you can get a cheapo Fire tablet from amazon for £30 when they are on sale, also doubles as "disposable" info display etc.

Comment

Working...
      X