• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

reputation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    reputation

    What's the score with rep points?
    can you only give to one individual once? and that's it?
    answers on a ten pound note please.
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

    #2
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    What's the score with rep points?
    can you only give to one individual once? and that's it?
    answers on a ten pound note please.
    You have to spread it about. I think BP has worked out the degree of sluttery required before you can rep again.

    Comment


      #3
      Nah.

      That only applies to an individual post which you can rep just the once.

      In the event that you wish to neg someone repeatedly then you spread lots of love & positive rep points about until voila! you can neg the mother****er all over again again for a different post.



      You ain't seen me, right?

      That Zeity weirdo could, at one time when he had 80k+ posts, neg a mother****er back into the stone age, but he never bothered.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        You have to spread it about. I think BP has worked out the degree of sluttery required before you can rep again.
        Slut shaming now?

        I think you have to give rep to about 10 different people before you can start again? And you can only give out so much in 24 hours?

        Its a sahame because when I see a post by one of my favourite posters(like MS) you have to wait a while before repping them again.

        Some preferred it when rep was anonymous. I quite like it to be identified.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Nah.

          That only applies to an individual post which you can rep just the once.

          In the event that you wish to neg someone repeatedly then you spread lots of love & positive rep points about until voila! you can neg the mother****er all over again again for a different post.



          You ain't seen me, right?

          That Zeity weirdo could, at one time when he had 80k+ posts, neg a mother****er back into the stone age, but he never bothered.
          You never had more than 40k. But that is enough post count to have nuclear capacity.

          Comment

          Working...
          X