• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google mobile usability errors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google mobile usability errors

I have mobile versions of all my main website pages but a few minor ones are aimed at schools, there is no mobile version and it would not make sense to have one.

These keep bringing up "Text too small to read" errors in Google webmaster reports. I have removed these pages from the Sitemap and added them to robots.txt but that didn't help.

Any solutions, apart from creating completely pointless mobile pages that are not linked to from other mobile pages and will never be visited?

Cheers
    Last edited by xoggoth; 5 November 2018, 16:53.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Working...
X