• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fallout 4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout 4

Kind of a bit late in the day thinking about buying this but I realise it was probably a mistake not getting it in the first place. Need something until battlefield 1 comes out in October.

Question is it still a game worth getting on Xbox 1?

it's not a bad game - but it depends how much you are interested in 'levelling up' and 'modding weapons and armour'

Comment

Kind of moved away from COD for that reason, and the ridiculous jumping.

Just finished far cry 4 which I really liked.

Comment

One of the reason why I like the Unchartered series - no modding/no levelling up just game play

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          One of the reason why I like the Unchartered series - no modding/no levelling up just game play
          In the midst of U4 right now, fab game.....not for XB1, mind

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Kind of moved away from COD for that reason, and the ridiculous jumping.

Just finished far cry 4 which I really liked.
          Loved Far Cry 4, really entertaining japes....How about The Division?
          latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
            In the midst of U4 right now, fab game.....not for XB1, mind

Loved Far Cry 4, really entertaining japes....How about The Division?
            Yeah lol.

I may have to buy the other 3 and replay them

Think I have already traded the originals

Comment

Fallout 4 is a very good game, play it on PC though with a good GPU.

Comment

I'm enjoying Destiny at the moment.
                Taken King complete collation available at £29.99, which gives a hell of a lot of gameplay for the money, considering the original game was over £40.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  I'm enjoying Destiny at the moment.
                  Taken King complete collation available at £29.99, which gives a hell of a lot of gameplay for the money, considering the original game was over £40.
                  Picked this up - the latest version with Taken King et al. - the other day and plan to dive in once I am through Uncharted 4. From what I understand, it is now a very decent game.......
                  latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
                    Picked this up - the latest version with Taken King et al. - the other day and plan to dive in once I am through Uncharted 4. From what I understand, it is now a very decent game.......
                    I'd not played it for a while (since doing much of the House of Wolves drop) and the enemy got it me for my birthday. At first it seemed a bit stingy but since I've got further into it, the amount on offer is phenomenal. Plus I get to spend quality time with my lad.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X