• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OnePlus Two

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OnePlus Two

Anyone got one yet?

My invite has just arrived and before I splash the cash, I wondered if anyone had any thoughts / experience.

24 hours until I have to use it, starting now...
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

If you don't want to keep it, I'll buy it off you (or rather my daughter will).
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Heard a lot of good things about it from a friend, only thing he doesn't rate is the camera, but for the price, who can complain?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
        If you don't want to keep it, I'll buy it off you (or rather my daughter will).
        The invite said that it would only work from my email address - I just signed up to the list when they launched it. I was about 130k down the list so they must be cracking through them fairly quickly.

If I get an invite that I can share, I'll stick it here.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Yes, they tied the invites to emails this time. Daughter signed up to join the list a week or so ago and was given a position of over 1.7 million, so I guess she's in for a long wait.
          England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Yes, they tied the invites to emails this time. Daughter signed up to join the list a week or so ago and was given a position of over 1.7 million, so I guess she's in for a long wait.
            I think that once you've got the phone, the invites that you get after that you can hand out to people.

I don't know whether getting one now was linked to having a One as well, but it might have helped.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

There's an update on the OnePlus forums about the delays:

"Over the past few days, we’ve been discussing how we can make it up to our fans for the delay. One of the best ideas we have is to open sales up for an hour sometime later this month or early next, to make the entire process a bit more painless for would-be OnePlus 2 users. We will need to look into production and operations to determine when this is most feasible. We’ll keep you posted."

I wouldn't get too excited, though, the last time they did pre-orders for the OPO it was a disaster.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

They also said that people could get invites as soon as 10 days after they get their phones, so I might have an invite in a few weeks.

And if you accept the invites then you earn more invites...
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

If anyone is interested, I have a couple of invites.

First come, first served
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                    X