• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Mouse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Mouse

Need a small form factor mouse to carry round with a laptop, my default one used to be a logitech VX Nano but seems they are like rocking house tulip to find anymore.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

The MX looks a very similar animal..

Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Refresh Wireless Mouse for Laptops / USB 1.0: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

EDIT : Could be the replacement as the VX Nano is discontinued?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Just pick the logitech you like.

I personally went for logitech G602 - it is slightly bigger but it also doubles up as a proper gaming mouse and the single AA battery lasts for months.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Need a small form factor mouse to carry round with a laptop, my default one used to be a logitech VX Nano but seems they are like rocking house tulip to find anymore.
        I use a Logitech M505, nothing flash, really small, light, low battery usage, scroll up/down & l/r, single receiver plugs into usb, but seems it's been replaced with the M525: Logitech M505 Wireless Mouse - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
        Clarity is everything

Comment

I've got this mouse it's excellent plenty of buttons and very good quality, perfect for laptops, had it it for quite a few years now.

GIGABYTE GM-M7700 Wireless Laser Laptop Mouse - Pop Goes the RF Dongle

Comment

DXT Mouse

Solved my RSI as well
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Got a microsoft sculpt mobile mouse - small (but not too small) and good battery life.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Went for the Logitech Performance MX Wireless Mouse as I like something BIG to hold

Comment

Microsoft Arc Touch (Bluetooth) here.....really good
                  latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
                    Went for the Logitech Performance MX Wireless Mouse as I like something BIG to hold
                    Ditto - no contest IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                    X