• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crazy Interview Tests

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh but you still got the job though. Good man !

What's it like there, now that Colin's dead and Ruth's just left ?

Comment

I always fancied Ruth in a big way you know.
      We once worked together, for a very brief period of time, and one day in the lounge bar she asked me for a double entendre.
      So I gave her one.
      She enjoyed it very much.
      And so did I

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
        * Capital One gave me a personality questionaire, work experiance questionaire and maths test. Pished over the maths but they said I failed the work experiance as I didnt have enough (well why did you invite me to the interviews morons...you read my CV the same as everyone else)....and that I didnt fit the psych profile of the company (even though the test said there are no right or wrong answers). Maybe it was the question "other peoples problems bother me" to which I responded "no". If they were my problems they would bother me and these by definition are other peoples problems so by definition they dont bother me.
        Classic. I applied for a gig there but lost it on the personality test, mainly because I openly admitted that I really don't trust other people not to f*k up and leave me in the sh*t.
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
          Classic. I applied for a gig there but lost it on the personality test, mainly because I openly admitted that I really don't trust other people not to f*k up and leave me in the sh*t.
          Stange I think I answered exactly the same. Was it at the Nottingham office? There was so much eye candy round there...it was stupid.

Comment

Working...
          X