• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter Apps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter Apps

Which Twitter apps do you use?

I've tried pretty much every free one there is. There are some that I really like, but they each seem to have one feature that they don't do. Retweeting with comment, viewing instagram links or GIFs etc, etc.

I haven't tried any paid for apps yet, but I'd be happy to do so if it was worth it.

Any recommendations?

Tweetcaster is my preferred.

I think Carbon came recommended, but I didn't take to it and it wouldn't run on my tablet, so I gave up on that one.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Echofon was my favourite for ages, but now I just use Twitter's own app.

Comment

Twitter's own app for Microsoft phone is staggeringly bad.

Comment

Periscope

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Twitter's own app for Microsoft phone is staggeringly bad.
            I have a ms tablet and I would concur.

Comment

See if you have a hidden account and someone tries connect and on the main website it gives you the option of vetting and approving, is there the functionality to do that on the apps others are using?

It does not seem to be an option on the twitter app on MS

Comment

For iOS and Mac OS X, Tweetbot is best (though the iPad app is overdue for an update). Dunno about other platforms.

Comment

On desktop I use the Chrome TweetDeck App, and on my Android mobile I use Seesmic. I've also organised the accounts I follow into lists by topic which makes it a little easier to keep up.

Comment

Echofon (Paid for) on iOS
                    TweetDeck on OSX
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X