• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remote Access Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Access Software

I'm looking to do some remote training for clients as well as doing troubleshooting using screen-sharing. Ideally, I'd send a user an email link which they can open up and see my screen. What I'd really like is something that would allow me to see their screen just through using a browser and without them having to install anything on their machines. Anyone know of something that could do that?

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP View Post
    I'm looking to do some remote training for clients as well as doing troubleshooting using screen-sharing. Ideally, I'd send a user an email link which they can open up and see my screen. What I'd really like is something that would allow me to see their screen just through using a browser and without them having to install anything on their machines. Anyone know of something that could do that?
    It sounds like Logmein Rescue or whatever logmein product the scammers are always trying to use. It needs the client to down load an exe file though IIRC

Comment

WebEX free for personal use.

Comment

TeamViewer can run on the client without installation and goes through 99% of the firewalls / NATs but if i remember correct if you want to use a web browser on your end you will have to pay, otherwise it's free for personal use.

Comment

I use https://www.mikogo.com for both demo and remote support.

The end user does not need to install any software as it's all done through the browser...I find it works well.

Comment

I'm looking to do some remote training for clients as well as doing troubleshooting using screen-sharing. Ideally, I'd send a user an email link which they can open up and see my screen. What I'd really like is something that would allow me to see their screen just through using a browser and without them having to install anything on their machines. Anyone know of something that could do that?:

Comment

Working...
            X