• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tiddles posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiddles posts

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    I'm disappointed the other thread was locked. I see nothing wrong with contractors discussing their experiences of providers of services to contractors.

Clearly nothing should be posted regarding any current action but, in terms of service quality, why not?
    You'll find there's a few big fish on here & if they dont like what you post, the topic, or if your getting lots of interest - they'll lock or ban you - after slagging you off - nice & professional!
    & bugger the peeps who join with genuine issues / intentions!

Every post I read from someone new is slagged off & called a troll

Moderators / Administrators - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!!!

Tiddles, you know full well why I hid your thread and I wrote to you to explain. This thread is a very different kettle of fish and something which you appear to know little about so instead of jumping to delusional, conspiratorial conclusions why don't you just read the thread, and the previous one fully before making yourself look silly?

The initial thread was locked by my on the advice of the investigating officers, not a decision that was taken lightly by me. I don't know what other big fish you are referring to, this is my pond and as I explained in my messages to you, my aim is to keep my business out of trouble and not get sucked into pointless legal battles.

The initial thread was locked due to the fact that people we trying to discuss case specifics on there. The thread was initially created when the news about Darren Upton had been first arrested and charged. The initial post from a forum member was initially hidden while I investigated with the police and was then made visible again when confirmed. When case specifics were being discussed on the thread though we closed as it could have affected the court case. At the time I was also told that the police may come and interview me due to the information on the forum.

When the size of the problem became evident I allowed a new thread to remain as long as case specifics were not posted. I discussed this with the investigating officers first to make sure we did not jeopardise the case in any way. Since then myself and the mods have worked to keep the thread open by making sure nothing was posted that could affect the case.

So here I am, on a Saturday afternoon, replying to your post instead of finishing lunch with my family. The mods and I have our acts together as far as I am concerned, your suggestion that we don't is slightly annoying. We work very hard to keep this board open for the benefit of the contracting community so a word of thanks rather than unwarranted and untrue accusations would not go amiss

Regards

Admin

Comment

PS.

And I don't give a tiddlysquat what you think.

HTH.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Actually you were not the droid I was looking for Got confused between n00bs and sockies. You appear to be of the sockie variety and have now banned you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiddles View Post
          You'll find there's a few big fish on here & if they dont like what you post, the topic, or if your getting lots of interest - they'll lock or ban you - after slagging you off - nice & professional!
          & bugger the peeps who join with genuine issues / intentions!

Every post I read from someone new is slagged off & called a troll

Moderators / Administrators - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!!!
          Tiddles makes sense.

Comment

He may be incorrect about the whole issue he is discussing, not my area to comment on, but he does have a point that some people on this forum when confronted with an opinion they dont like, will call the poster a troll or other members act in a hypocritical manner (such as swearing in a thread, then warning others for their swearing).

Buuuuut, tiddles obviously hasnt been on the web for very long, god he's in for a shock if he navigates his way to 4chan!

Comment

Working...
            X