• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrilloPad 22,680
    zeitghost 17,721
    cailin maith 12,930
    voodooflux 12,313
    Diver 11,126
    DS23 11,078
    BrowneIssue 10,646
    NickFitz 10,074
    TheFaQQer 9,670
    FiveTimes 7,686

Comment

Picked the kids up at 7pm last night then drove to Birmingham. Arrived 10pm. Baby BP only slept 30 minutes then still would not sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Picked the kids up at 7pm last night then drove to Birmingham. Arrived 10pm. Baby BP only slept 30 minutes then still would not sleep.
        He then awoke at 6am. Went for breakfast at 8am (long 2 hours in room with 5 people). Got to Cadbury World at 9:30am.

Comment

Cadbury world was fabulous! Probably best thing about Birmingham!

Comment

Baby BP was badly behaved : but I have been so many times I dont care! I looked after baby BP and Mrs BP enjoyed herself.

Comment

We had 2 photos taken : both were rubbish! The least bad one was made into a fridge magnet.

Comment

I notice you no longer get any sample chocolate : only chocolate bars. Not good.

Comment

The last few exhibits have changed alot and are very good. My favourite was a computer drawing of baby BP and me based on chocolate!

I bet the software for that is complex!

Comment

We then drove home. Baby BP slept for only 1 hour!

In the afternoon we visited our neighbour (semi detatched). Opened the gate between our properties! I soaked up alot of sun......

Comment

THen I let the twins go up and down the street on their bikes. Normal whining from my son.........

Comment

Working...
                      X