• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angels in Peterborough

Lap dancing bar where you hand the money for a dance to the pimp/manager as opposed to the girl.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Nice one Xen.

Thsi could shape up to being a nice thread if everyone joins in.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Thanks TLG.

Come on guys...join in!
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Theres a place called Angels off Rose Street in Edinburgh.. but erm.. its not a lap dancing establishment... I do however know a 20 year old half Scottish half Norwegian lap dancer who works for a friend of mine during the day. Absolutely stunning. Wouldnt touch her with a barge pole though as I think shes also on the game.

Massage parlours are tolerated in Edinburgh - dont know why as most girls are easier than even in England....

Best place to pull some ants-in-their-pants 18 year old student totty is Revolution on the Lothian Road. Allegedly.

But dont expect to discuss Descartes theories the morning after.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
            Massage parlours are tolerated in Edinburgh - dont know why as most girls are easier than even in England....
            Tonight you pukes will sleep with your rifles! You will give your rifle a girl's name! Because this is the only pussy you people are going to get! Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood! And you will be faithful!

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd

Best place to pull some ants-in-their-pants 18 year old student totty is Revolution on the Lothian Road. Allegedly.
              cool - any pics?
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
                Tonight you pukes will sleep with your rifles! You will give your rifle a girl's name! Because this is the only pussy you people are going to get! Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood! And you will be faithful!
                hey man chill out a bit - you'll burst a blood vessile if your not carful!
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  hey man chill out a bit - you'll burst a blood vessile if your not carful!
                  How tall are you, n5gooner?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
                    How tall are you, n5gooner?
                    6.1 Sir!
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Well I finally managed to find a decent dentist who doesnt charge an arm and a leg. Sorted out one of my teeth thats been giving me hell since the weekend. After 3 days of trying to tough it out in the hopes it would clear up on its own I finally buckled in to the other halfs nagging and tried a new dentist.

Drilled it, sorted the abscess, filled it and sent me on my way for the princely sum of £55. Not bad for private really. And the dental nurse was a nice distraction too, kept my mind off the drilling quite nicely
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X