• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats Mc

Hope you checked that you can get to this BB from customer site
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
      Yay! I have a verbal offer of a contract within commuting distance of me pad in Edinburgh... should get confirmation on Monday.
      well done - drinks on you then
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Well, I think it's done very well considering it wasn't advertised in the General Forum.

Now - has anyone heard any good jokes lately?
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Oh and by-the-by Xondo - did you send that email to your current McAfee supplier?

Please do - that way we can all sit down and watch the amusing fireworks from the safety of this thread....
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Oooh, Id love to see their reaction.... accusations of breaking the law, incompetence etc... I sense legal action being taken, so the only people who end up making a profit will be amulance chasing scum
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
              congrats Mc

Hope you checked that you can get to this BB from customer site
              I have a 3G PDA/Phone... you cant escape from me that easily
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I;ve just plumbed in the toilet in the upstairs bathroom
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

I laid a floating floor (laminate to you guys) in my office this weekend. Very nice it is too.

When I say "I" I realy mean my mate is a joiner did all the work, I just did all the fetching and brewing up.

Come on guys this thread is not going to make it without a stirling effort.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

My response to McAfee supplier

I din't want to call him a looser.

/I
                    You seem very angry at loosing on this occasion, I seem to remember that your pricing was higher last year too.

I don't have to give explanations on what supplier I choose, as far as I know it is a free and very competitive market, you should know.

With regards to the company being in a "compromising position" by using software illegally, I will make sure that this is not the case.

PDS was not the only company that quoted correctly, I have approached 4 different suppliers for this exercise. You are not that the only one that can get it right and CHEAPER.

You were also not the only one that spent time chasing to get our business.

If this is the sort of attitude you have when you loose a deal I suggest you change career and don't get so stressed./I

Comment

Almost there...

Come on now. One last push.

As one moderator said to another
                      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Working...
                      X