• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    So far phoenix you are not on my hit list as I have presumed you are intending to be funny rather than aggresive.
    so who is on your hit list ??
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

I feel a parent whose baby is growing up .... and getting out of control. Although this baby hasn't even reached adolescence yet ...

Perhaps we should make it an "insult Chico" thread and see how long it takes him to notice. I'm sure most people will have something to say.

So here's my tuppence:

Chico is the most ignorant, venal, idiotic character on this board. I suspect he's not even an IT contractor. Certainly his lack of logical thinking would suggest that.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Bad looser

Just an email from a supplier that lost a deal

I am surprised and disappointed that you have decided to renew your McAfee licence with your current supplier.

PDS spent a considerable time liasioning with McAfee and even arranged for a conference call to clarify the issues

PDS were the only company who quoted correctly you.

The reason that you were in this predicament, is that you were AGAIN incorrectly quoted by your current supplier.

I find it difficult to comprehend why you would renew your licence through a company who has shown a great lack of understanding on McAfee licencing structure and to put your company in a comprising position of using software illegally for a year.

Comment

Well, thats a bit stupid - I would imagine he has just guaranteed his company will not be considered for future deals by exhibiting that attitude.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by xondo
            Just an email from a supplier that lost a deal

I am surprised and disappointed that you have decided to renew your McAfee licence with your current supplier.

PDS spent a considerable time liasioning with McAfee and even arranged for a conference call to clarify the issues

PDS were the only company who quoted correctly you.

The reason that you were in this predicament, is that you were AGAIN incorrectly quoted by your current supplier.

I find it difficult to comprehend why you would renew your licence through a company who has shown a great lack of understanding on McAfee licencing structure and to put your company in a comprising position of using software illegally for a year.
            somthing to do with the cost?
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

That was post 69
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

and this is 71 will we get to 100 ?
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

It's not looking good.
                  I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

hic...
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Yay! I have a verbal offer of a contract within commuting distance of me pad in Edinburgh... should get confirmation on Monday.
                      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                      X