• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings denizens

If denizens there be...

Comment

I'm thinking vaguely about going out and buying a telly.

Although it seems a bit silly when I'm only here a couple of days a week...

On the other hand, I do watch DVDs a lot when I am here...

What to do...

Comment

Nick get a projector...and take it with you to ClientCo place of residence in the week.

Comment

BrowneIssue
          Godlike

century

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Nick get a projector...and take it with you to ClientCo place of residence in the week.
            But I don't have any spare wall to project it on when I'm at home...

Anyway, all I ever do at the hotel is sleep. I get back there last thing at night and leave first thing in the morning, so there isn't really any point

Comment

Hmm... the telly I was thinking of buying appears to be out of stock everywhere.

Amazon claim to be able to deliver in one or two months... other places claim no availability, or similarly long delivery times...

I could get the slightly cheaper model I suppose - that's in stock nearby. Doesn't have such good sound though, it appears...

Maybe I won't bother.

Comment

The manufacturer's own online store is "Out of stock"

I'll leave it for another time, then - my creaky old late-eighties CRT will have to carry on for now.

What else could I buy... I feel like treating myself to something expensive to celebrate ExClientCorp's accounts people having finally sorted out the complete balls-up they'd made of my last two invoices.

Comment

100,000th post will be mine.

Comment

Maybe I should just load up on albums and DVDs... again

And books... there must be one or two I haven't read yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      100,000th post will be mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X