• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when are those archives going to be released?

Comment

feb the 18th? yeah. right.

Comment

where is that coffee i promised myself?

Comment

kettle is on & instant is in the cup.

Comment

another 12 to the next century. lor this is hard work

Comment

too many repeats. oooh kettle ready!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I am too stressed to post drivel...

Well done!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

ahh that's better!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    what was the gig like?
                    Completely mental.

The people that interviewed me and described the role back in November have left.

The person I am working for is completely different and I wouldn't have taken the gig.

Also, I have been dumped into the middle of a political battle.

So I'm making the best of a bad job.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

fall sale sign had fallen down in the night....

Comment

Working...
                      X