• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or in my case, onwards to the pub for a drop of nectar, the drink of the Gods

Later denizens

Comment

Night all

Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

erm....

Hook Norton's Old Hooky
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

owd roger

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Adnams Broadside
            Excellent choice, my furry friend.
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Night all

Nighty Night

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Or in my case, onwards to the pub for a drop of nectar, the drink of the Gods

Later denizens
                Enjoy

and please - Have 1 for me

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Oh, brilliant!

A photographer friend of mine was visiting his parents in Ipswich when a nearby caravan caught fire

He managed to sell a photo to the local rag

Linky (SFW but astonishingly boring )

Choice quote: "The fire service had to run long hoses because it was quite difficult for them to get to."
                  A mate of mine was in the AA. A story of his is of the time he was driving along and saw a motorcaravan on fire on the hard shoulder with the family trying to unload its contents. He pulled in and told the family to get stand on the far side of his van. They did so except for the father who wanted to keep going back. It was while they were arguing that the motorcaravan exploded.

They do, apparently.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

corona

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Chimp made me do it!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X