• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Anyone home?
    Yep.

I've listened to Elvenquest (very silly) and registered my interest for some dodgy course.

Now I'm back to drivelling for a bit.

Until told otherwise ... which I expect is imminent.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I have slammed a car door with my hand in the way and lost some nails as a consequence.

I have stubbed my toe and lost a toe nail.

Do you think the fork/eye think is easier? I'm willing to have a go, if you think so.
      BrowneIssue
      Contractor Among Contractors

century

Comment

Evening denizens

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Off to see ST...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Guess wot comes at the top of google if you search for "the lustee"...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Evening denizens

Dont say that as its NOT with the lustee!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Evening denizens
              Hiya, NF!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                I'm hoping for a barca 8-0 win with rooney and ronaldo sent off in the first half.

Or a barca 1-0 win in the 97 min
                Ooh, is there football?

That's good - the pub doesn't have a telly, so it should be reasonably peaceful

Good background music mind - last night featured a lot of Dylan and The Beatles, among other things, and such gems as Little Feat are not uncommon

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Dont say that as its NOT with the lustee!
                  Lustee+1, as I understand

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    have you ever tried pulling your own nails out? not easy i can tell you. my vote goes to the eyeball fork routine.
                    I have slammed a car door with my hand in the way and lost some nails as a consequence.

I have stubbed my toe and lost a toe nail.

Do you think the fork/eye think is easier? I'm willing to have a go, if you think so.
                    I've just trimmed my fingernails.

Not pulled them out; not slammed them in a door.

Just trimmed them, with a simple tool designed for the task.

This is, I believe, the method recommended by the medical profession

Comment

Time to head out for dinner - see you all later

Comment

Working...
                      X