• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

What time did you do?
    36 mins 55 sec. Not the fastest in the world but I'm happy with it since the route had two long hills along the way.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Are you pregnant?
      Nope. I ate banana with ketchup on when I was pregnant.........

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        There's a lot of that about, I'm always finding bits of spring on my travels... one never used to see much of that.

Maybe the potholes are getting worse.
        Oddly I didnt actually hit any potholes. Was driving along quite happily and on the next uneven bit of road it started to rattle. Was going down the M1 at the time.

Comment

Nope. I ate banana with ketchup on when I was pregnant.........
          The Son eats similar on a regular basis

His current favorite is peanut butter and nuttella.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            36 mins 55 sec. Not the fastest in the world but I'm happy with it since the route had two long hills along the way.
            Sounds good to me. 5km = just over 3 miles? I would have taken 1 hour as I would have walked it. At my age you cant expect anything else.

I can average about 3 mph even over hilly ground....

Comment

Sounds good to me. 5km = just over 3 miles? I would have taken 1 hour as I would have walked it. At my age you cant expect anything else.

I can average about 3 mph even over hilly ground....
              I was aiming for 40 mins so was quite pleased with it. I know what you mean about the walking, as unfit as I am I can still do 3-4 mph sustained walking ove most terrain.

Comment

Morning
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

It just ain't gonna happen...
                  I think we're beginning to realise that

Comment

Gosh.

Someone famous turned up on "Fringe" last night in the season finale...

Without his ears...

Though since they'd seen fit to include him in the opening titles, it spoiled the surprise a tad...
                    That's another series I probably should have stuck with beyond the first couple of episodes...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Is it a working day yet?
                      Not for me. Mixed feelings really: non-billable but not at ClientCo either.

Comment

Working...
                      X