• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Circumcision

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickeyP View Post
    Not in my experience. I'm circumsized, 37 and still have a hair trigger! Now where was I... David James, John Terry, Rio Ferd.... doh - sorry love!
    Is that coz you is gay?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      You need to look up what (sic) actually means.

"to indicate that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, punctuation, and/or other preceding quoted material has been reproduced verbatim from the quoted original "

I was reproducing verbatim the phrase "in my opinion".
      Although I grant you the use was a bit iffy.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by KevinS View Post
        A man who knows!!!
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Having seen how it was done the chances are very small (a small plastic ring is placed over the head and under the loose skin and then tied on, cutting off the blood supply and the excess skin falls off after a week or so)..
          You should never apply a tourniquet under the head.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            One advantage is that snipped men keep going for longer
            For some women that is a disadvantage...

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Is having you wisdom teeth out classed as mutilation?

Similar preventative measure...
              If automatic and universal, I'd regard that as mutilation too, and we don't do it for that reason.

There is no good argument for automatic circumcision in my view, although I accept the need for it in some cases.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Agreed. But of course LG knows everything about everything - from the absence of global warming to the evils of circumcision.
                It only appears that way to you because you have no valid opinions at all, nor are you capable of adding to a discussion.
                All you ever do is name calling or a bit of googling.
                I have never claimed to know anything, but this is a forum for debate and when debating one offers ones opinion and what it is based on.
                I have never said that GW is not happening, I have questioned the validity of the man made argument.
                I have also stated that circumcision is acceptable for valid medical reasons. But dont let the facts get in the way of your trolling.

When you actualy have an opinion of your own I would be glad to hear it.

Not being promiscuous, using protection during sex and washing properly will protect as much as circumcision in most cases so it is not needed.

You are still the biggest arse on this board, you do nothing to add to this board. Why dont you go away. Others have been banned for less.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  It only appears that way to you because you have no valid opinions at all, nor are you capable of adding to a discussion.
                  All you ever do is name calling or a bit of googling.
                  I have never claimed to know anything, but this is a forum for debate and when debating one offers ones opinion and what it is based on.
                  I have never said that GW is not happening, I have questioned the validity of the man made argument.
                  I have also stated that circumcision is acceptable for valid medical reasons. But dont let the facts get in the way of your trolling.

When you actualy have an opinion of your own I would be glad to hear it.

Not being promiscuous, using protection during sex and washing properly will protect as much as circumcision in most cases so it is not needed.

You are still the biggest arse on this board, you do nothing to add to this board. Why dont you go away. Others have been banned for less.
                  Whatever.
                  I'm not the one who insults people I don't know by saying they're unfit to have children.
                  Pop your head out of your arse and sniff the fresh air now and then.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I go away for a few weeks and I come back to a load of childish petty squabbling and name calling.
                    Thank God for that, nearly had to find somewhere else to go to feel wanted!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I am, probably because it is fairly normal in South Africa (and other hot countries)
                      I'm guessing, but circumcision is probably not common amongst Eskimos. They probably have small todgers too.

Comment

Working...
                      X