• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Circumcision

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Shouldn't that be a new thread?
    Considering most proponents of this practice seem to say it is a preventative measure then asking how far we should go with those measures seems valid to me.

If circumcision is ok to prevent knob rot then surely more drastic measures should be acceptable to prevent more drastic diseases.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      So let me get this straight. You guys all think that cutting lumps off your kids for no reason is an acceptable practice?

No, they think you are a moron for spouting opinions about people you know nothing about.

HTH.
      Still Invoicing

Comment

Considering most proponents of this practice seem to say it is a preventative measure then asking how far we should go with those measures seems valid to me.

If circumcision is ok to prevent knob rot then surely more drastic measures should be acceptable to prevent more drastic diseases.
        Only in the mind of a moron....
        (and only a moron would try to use that as an arguement)
        Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
          No, they think you are a moron for spouting opinions about people you know nothing about.

HTH.
          Its actually kinda amusing.... LG is saying how awful it is.... but has never had it done... the ones who have had it done say they quite like it..... I think I will take the word of the ones who have actually had it done over an opinionated ignorant fool.

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post

HTH.
            I know that they are perfectly willing to cut lumps off their kids for no valid reason. If that makes me a moron the guilty as charged.
            As I have said, I would accept it for medical purposes, I may even be persuaded to accept for deep cultural reasons, but for no reason whatsoever is mutilation.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

I know that they are perfectly willing to cut lumps off their kids for no valid reason. If that makes me a moron the guilty as charged.
              As I have said, I would accept it for medical purposes, I may even be persuaded to accept for deep cultural reasons, but for no reason whatsoever is mutilation.
              What about body piercing? That allowed in your book of morals? Yes I assume? Why? Because its adults? Well why dont you ask the adults who have been circumcised if they are happy with it or wether they resent it? No? Because it wont suit your preacher ignorant point of view.

Who exactly are you fighting for LG? You dont deserve children... for being so bigotted.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                Its actually kinda amusing.... LG is saying how awful it is.... but has never had it done... the ones who have had it done say they quite like it..... I think I will take the word of the ones who have actually had it done over an opinionated ignorant fool.
                I also know people who have had Prince Alberts and biforcated tongues. They say they are terrific things to have. Should we do that to kids too?
                I am not saying that there is anything wrong with it (try reading instead of spouting like you usualy do) once done. What I am saying is wrong is forcing the procedure on a child.
                There are any number of cases of people being mentaly scared for life after having this procedure and how do you know the advocates on here are at all well balanced? Apparently coming to terms with this "operation" and the fact it was forced on you by your parents can leave people socialy inadequate and there are any number of those on here, particularly those admitting to being roundheads.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

There is quite alot of difference between circumcision neutering/spaying though?

I have been suprised by how few have objected to the operation here.

Though I would never ever have my kids done - let them decide when adult.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    There is quite alot of difference between circumcision neutering/spaying though?

I have been suprised by how few have objected to the operation here.

Though I would never ever have my kids done - let them decide when adult.
                    I'm "done". My 5 year old son is not. However I've noticed a certain chip off the old block in the trouser department and wouldn't be surprised if history isn't repeated in 7 years or so!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      One advantage is that snipped men keep going for longer
                      Don't we know it
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X