• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Off Topic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic

<New game - each post must logically/semantically follow the next, but in the true spirit of CUK, flout the guidelines by following a completely different topic>

News just in - US military awarded Ig Nobel prize for 'gay bomb'. Thanks Captain Darling.

So can I claim my mobile phone on the company and HAVE P4 gone into administration or was it all a game?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I was on TV last.

Fame at last

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
        I was on TV last.

Fame at last
        So what will this do to house prices in your area?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          So what will this do to house prices in your area?
          Anyone like that US TV show where the guy from Blackadder plays a doctor with Billy from Neighbours?
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

but none of that helps the iceman - please give as generously as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              but none of that helps the iceman - please give as generously as you can.
              Will n5gooner's girlfriend give generously when he talks to her about an*l?
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Will n5gooner's girlfriend give generously when he talks to her about an*l?
                I think we should all dig deep for charity.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  I think we should all dig deep for charity.
                  So what's this Facebook thing about. Anyone signed up?

Comment

ibprofen usually does it for me but not today.

Comment

Working...
                    X