• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Creation or Evolution?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creation or Evolution?

Currently reading The God Delusion and wondered what the general opinions here are...

Are you on the fence or are you settled in the creation/evolution camps?

Get your laughing gear around this thread my son:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...hlight=dawkins

Comment

It always amuses me when a scientist, logician, or whatever tries to prove/disprove God. It's a faith thing, and that's all there is to it. If there's a God, then it's doubtful that he/she/it, having created everything, and being omniscient, etc. can be subjected to any mortal experiment. It's just p1ssing in the wind. I am not a believer, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
        It always amuses me when a scientist, logician, or whatever tries to prove/disprove God. It's a faith thing, and that's all there is to it. If there's a God, then it's doubtful that he/she/it, having created everything, and being omniscient, etc. can be subjected to any mortal experiment. It's just p1ssing in the wind. I am not a believer, BTW.
        You might not be a believer, but you've just put forward a cogent argument FOR the possible existence of God.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Does anyone want His telephone number?
          Is it premium rate?
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Does anyone want His telephone number?
            It's always engaged since Bono got hold of it.

Comment

Working...
            X