• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Single again (probably)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Really?

That's not wot I've heard...
    Yeah..."you can keep yer hands of those, those are for the kids"..!!!!!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I'm married - it's great. The trick is to only get married to someone you LIKE, as well as love. Loving and liking are different.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones
        Yeah..."you can keep yer hands of those, those are for the kids"..!!!!!!!
        I take it she wasn't talking about the train set there

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars
          I take it she wasn't talking about the train set there

HAHA, erm, no sadly!!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Did you point out that there might be no kids?
            She tells me off cos I love to play with them.....surely that's a compliment though?

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones
              She tells me off cos I love to play with them.....surely that's a compliment though?
              Yes, but not in the middle of Sainsbury's

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars
                Yes, but not in the middle of Sainsbury's

Ok, thank you for pointing out my mistake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
                  I'm married - it's great. The trick is to only get married to someone you LIKE, as well as love. Loving and liking are different.
                  Wise words....if she aint right then move on.....it's a case of....NEXT

Plenty more birdees wanting to chase a contractor with money...enjoy urself...

Comment

Marry the girl you gimp.
                    If you are happy now, a ceremony and a piece of paper won't change you or her.
                    Twenty five years married and I still think She's the best thing that ever happened to me.
                    Wise up before you lose her
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
                      Marry the girl you gimp.
                      If you are happy now, a ceremony and a piece of paper won't change you or her.
                      Twenty five years married and I still think She's the best thing that ever happened to me.
                      Wise up before you lose her
                      Diver, you clever man.

I met Mrs OG 11 years ago (we were so young!). We moved in together 7 years ago and we've been married 2 years. The only change it's made is that we feel closer. This weekend, she's off doing her own thing, and next weekend I'm off to see friends on my own. Commitment doesn't stop you being an individual.

Comment

Working...
                      X