• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ow

Nerve conduction studies & Electromyography.

Anyone had this done? I did, this morning, on my legs - they pass an electric current along your nerves.

I'm in some serious pain now. Great. You'd think they'd warn you that your legs start aching like crazy a few hours after the tests!

Originally posted by realityhack

Anyone had this done? I did, this morning, on my legs - they pass an electric current along your nerves.

I'm in some serious pain now. Great. You'd think they'd warn you that your legs start aching like crazy a few hours after the tests!
    Are you sure you weren't simply Tazered by an over-zealous copper?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack

Yep. Shoulder, fingers, arms for neurological diagnosis. I didn't find it too bad. Mind you that might only be because the disaese I have causes problems with transmission across the neuro muscular junction.....

Where did you get it done? I've had it done in both St Thomas' and the National Neurological Hospital.

Comment

Working...
      X