• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Thanks for asking.

I'll again so probably not much. Might try and visit the brick library in Luton to try and find a suitable facing brick for my Tandoor. Also try and get some more planting done up the allotment, and get some more seedling trays in the incubator.

Taking SY02 out for dinner Saturday night (recommendations for a decent ruby in north London welcome).

Build the solar powered robot the kids got for Christmas.

Maybe play some blackjack with aforementioned kids.
    Karnaphuli in Stoke Newington.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Currently on train home.
      But I shall be spending time to finish Pogle Jrs cosplay outfit for comicon and start on the one for her chum.
      Light gardening, catching up on tv and we have a man coming round to discuss our proposed extension.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
      X