• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Atos Origin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atos Origin

Any worked or currently working for them?

Nope.

Comment

I know some guys. Why do you ask?

Comment

job

just got a chance of a job there through an old contact.

Comment

Re: job

Well, from what I gather it's a nice enough place to work. Their client list isn't as interstellar as that of some of their bigger competitors, but there are a few interesting places on it.

Comment

Re: ATOS

Comment

Hank,

I finished a contract with them on Friday - PM me if you want to chat through anything.

Comment

Damn.

I thought it might have something to do with this...

www.48katmos.freeuk.com/whatisan.htm

Comment

I started at Atos on Wednesday, seems OK. Lots of clients at the moment.
                  Stay away from the Mercure Hotel, its crap.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
                    Well, from what I gather it's a nice enough place to work. Their client list isn't as interstellar as that of some of their bigger competitors, but there are a few interesting places on it.
                    Surely Atos are pretty big. And now that they're part of KPMG, I should imagine their client list isn't too shabby.
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                    X