• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this acceptable?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    Should I PM you the ID of the poster who left the message.?,
    Name and shame. If you've got the balls.

Comment

Rather than ask you to reveal who it was, could you share which post/thread it was from?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Name and shame. If you've got the balls.
        Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
          Didn't Jesus say that at the stoning? Whereupon his mother stepped forward and lobbed a big rock right into his forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Didn't Jesus say that at the stoning? Whereupon his mother stepped forward and lobbed a big rock right into his forehead.
            I was thinking more along the lines of Bwian.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I've never watched it. I love the works of P. G. Wodehouse too much to see them butchered on TV
              Never read any, and, having caught an episode or two, I'm not likely to!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Not to mention the lack of capitalisation, and the missing full stop at the end

*him.
                Well I thought it could be Mudskipper or possibly MP. They have potty mouths so I made it gender non-specific. Just forgot the first 'him'
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Well I thought it could be Mudskipper or possibly MP. They have potty mouths so I made it gender non-specific. Just forgot the first 'him'
                  I would have hoped that the shameful lack of conformity to the standards of written English would eliminate both Ms Poppins and me.

Comment

This looks familiar.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1493189

Now who was MCN's sockie master again?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      If any one of us wanted to insult her we would do it in public.

The women on here (or the pseudo women) have no need to make such remarks to each other in private. There is no point.

However some of the men on here know that they will be taken to task by other men with such remarks, so seem to think it's ok to make them in private.

BTW this is just a reply to your post, NLUK, and not indicating that you are one of the guys who PMs a female poster to show you bigotry or insult them.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X