• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NATO SC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Well done. Now try reading the article and then reply.
    Well I did read it. And I don't advertise my current clearances and if anyone is muppet enough to do so then that's a whole other story.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
      As it states, the simple fact that people with certain skill sets hold or are applying for SC can yield intelligence.
      I don't think reading any of scooter's posts could be thought of as yielding intelligence.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
        I don't think reading any of scooter's posts could be thought of as yielding intelligence.
        Exactly. And you remember that. Foook I don't remember switching on my webcam....
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Take my obligations seriously because I have a linkined profile? Because I participate on a online forum? Little England at it's finest.

If the authority cannot determine or use reason and good judgement about the suitability of a candidate they probably should look for a new job themselves.
          Nothing wrong with the authorities' judgement. Sadly, it's yours they will be assessing...
          From where I sit, you just failed.
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            Nothing wrong with the authorities' judgement. Sadly, it's yours they will be assessing...
            From where I sit, you just failed.
            Failure I leave for others. I'm in the business of succeeding / freelancing.

I'm reminded of my youth on the CB Radio. I used to hook up the amplifier to boost the output to 200W, tape the mic down and play a song when I saw the government van doing the patrols for illegal broadcasting without a licence.

Fun times.
            Last edited by scooterscot; 3 March 2014, 18:02.

Comment

Working...
            X