• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Having a giraffe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having lion steaks: BBC News - Six Longleat Safari Park lions destroyed due to violence
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"Visitors, including children, were invited to watch while the giraffe was dissected and fed to the lions"

Crazy decision - completely inhumane.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I like giraffes.
        Medium rare?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Still makes me laugh at the moniker associated with the eccentric and self-confessed “polygamist” Marquesses of Bath: The Loins of Longleat.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Still makes me laugh at the moniker associated with the eccentric and self-confessed “polygamist” Marquesses of Bath: The Loins of Longleat.
            There used to be a lunchtime programme about Longleat in which he often featured - seems quite a character. Think BIL (a cabinet maker) did some work for him.

Comment

Funny creatures these human beings. They sign petitions and cry over a giraffe killed in a zoo but they don't give a sugar about the thousands of humans killed every day in Syria, Congo, Sudan, etc, etc, as long as the refugees don't come into their own garden!
              <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                "Visitors, including children, were invited to watch while the giraffe was dissected and fed to the lions"
                These danish lions sound a lazy lot if they can't even be arsed to peel their own giraffe for tea.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                  OK so there is a story of a perfectly healthy giraffe in a zoo in Copenhagen that is due to be killed by his zookeepers due to the "risk" of his causing "inbreeding" due to a "surplus"
                  This precedent is going to frighten the beejezus out of the inhabitants of most of Zummerzet if the article ever appears in their copies of The Sun!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Zummerzet
                    And east angular!

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                      And east angular!
                      I don't think it will scare those in Morfolk because the Zoo don't want their animals affected by inbreeding.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X