• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for asking.

Not much. Finally going to see Gravity on Saturday
    Hopefully a nice walk on SUnday.

Daughter back from uni this weekend, so probably mucho laundry too

Comment

Saturday: Parksquelch and buying my house. Fixed rate tie in ends today, lump sum going out tomorrow to pay off the mortgage. We will finally own our four walls.

Sunday: Feeling skint.

Comment

Fook all.

Divided by six.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Following my 7 hour cycle this moring (up at 5am, doctor appointment at 1pm), I intend to cycle to channel tunnel and back tomorrow. Then maybe some more swimming and walking.

Church Sunday - I will walk beforehand. Then take twins swimming. Then more training.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Saturday: Parksquelch and buying my house. Fixed rate tie in ends today, lump sum going out tomorrow to pay off the mortgage. We will finally own our four walls.

Sunday: Feeling great and enjoying the Mortgage money go into savings.
            Congrats, great feeling.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thanks for asking

Not much, Mrs MUN is still recovering from her operation so will be looking after mini MUN and micro MUN.

Will probably be sendjng several emails due to a political tulipe storm happening in the sword fighting club. Not sure how or why, it is only a hobby but there seems to be a move to get me fired as chief instructor, I would have step down if they asked.

A friend want a firefly rpg run as part of his stag night so will write some of the plot if I get the chance.

You?
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Looking at boats.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Following my 7 hour cycle this moring (up at 5am, doctor appointment at 1pm), I intend to cycle to channel tunnel and back tomorrow. Then maybe some more swimming and walking.

Church Sunday - I will walk beforehand. Then take twins swimming. Then more training.
                  Good for you son. Tell me more, on PMs please
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Thanks for asking

Not much, Mrs MUN is still recovering from her operation so will be looking after mini MUN and micro MUN.

Will probably be sendjng several emails due to a political tulipe storm happening in the sword fighting club. Not sure how or why, it is only a hobby but there seems to be a move to get me fired as chief instructor, I would have step down if they asked.

A friend want a firefly rpg run as part of his stag night so will write some of the plot if I get the chance.

You?
                    Thanks for asking

Pub tonight (Stated that I wasn't going back to the church PCC thanks for asking)
                    Tomorrow not much except visit to argos to collect R2-d2 lego model I bought with my Christmas money earlier this evening
                    Sunday Punt & Dennis in the evening not much during the day but that depends on the weather
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working on SKA.

Comment

Working...
                      X