• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Adults today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Could I politely point out that the linked thread was, IIRC, a parody thread.
    If you like. Why are you rushing to MFs defence? What's going on between you two?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      If you like. Why are you rushing to MFs defence? What's going on between you two?
      More an amble than a rush.

Comment

I was just wondering if anyone shared my views that people today are generally more self centred than say 15 or 20 years ago?
        Could we talk about me instead of you?

Comment

It's Thatcher's legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Could we talk about me instead of you?
            You off the meds again?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Gawdelpus all.
              I'd love to hear your thoughts on this old timer. Try not to digress, and give us as much as you can between naps. Here's your slippers.

Comment

Uh huh
                That was a parody thread for NAT when Old Greg got unbanned. **** me youre a thick ****.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yes because today society teaches us that we must get what we can and that other people are simply in the way and we need to use, abuse or otherwise remove them to achieve our full potential.

Other people are simply things we stand on to get to the next level, they have no value or place in our life other than what we can get out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Yes because today society teaches us that we must get what we can and that other people are simply in the way and we need to use, abuse or otherwise remove them to achieve our full potential.

Other people are simply things we stand on to get to the next level, they have no value or place in our life other than what we can get out of them.
                    EOs comment in the gazzering thread about followers of fashion springs to mind.

Comment

EOs comment in the gazzering thread about followers of fashion springs to mind.
                      The interesting thing is it does seem to be the erm younger generation - one bloke I know who works a at a Uni overheard one of the new students going apetulip because his bed had not been made.

Was he given a quick lesson in life - no he was mollycoddled and made to feel special.

And if you bring up kids thinking they can spit their dummy out everytime something is not to their liking and that someone somewhere will sort it out for them then you can see why we arrive at the hateful litttle tulips we see today.

Comment

Working...
                      X