• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emergency!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Pah, it is quite a powerful food processor with very sharp blades.
    OPM isn't the least bit afraid of that!!!!
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Righto, off to face the music

Shall follow Cojak and Bellona's advice.
      Originally Posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Righto, off to face the music

Shall follow Cojak and Gentile's advice.
      Originally posted by aardvark
      FTFY
      Resisted the urge the first time someone alluded to a change of username to Gentile, now a second has appeared I need to know the score what am I missing ??
      If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
        Resisted the urge the first time someone alluded to a change of username to Gentile, now a second has appeared I need to know the score what am I missing ??
        Gentile is a former poster who was fairly verbose in her posts........

The one thing you have to remember is that many posters on here are so scared of the opposite sex that they don't realise that there are a fair few on them on the internet so assume anyone female is a previous poster.

Plus this site has a fair few posters who just create a new account when their previous account is banned.....

Previously I was known as AndyW
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Gentile is a former poster who was fairly verbose in her posts........

The one thing you have to remember is that many posters on here are so scared of the opposite sex that they don't realise that there are a fair few on them on the internet so assume anyone female is a previous poster.

Plus this site has a fair few posters who just create a new account when their previous account is banned.....

Previously I was known as AndyW

Oh FFS
          (hopefully that's short enough).

Thanks Eek
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Oh FFS
            (hopefully that's short enough).

Thanks Eek
            Soz - that was me

Twas indeed the long windedness that seemed Gentilesque. FWIW, I liked her, so if you are her, welcome back

If not, then no offence intended

Comment

Originally posted by aardvark View Post
              Soz - that was me

Twas indeed the long windedness that seemed Gentilesque. FWIW, I liked her, so if you are her, welcome back

If not, then no offence intended
              Ta for apology
              You must spread some reputation around before giving it to aardvark again
              For the avoidance of doubt, I am not a previous poster, just sometimes have a tendency to waffle !

Nuff said

Comment

For the avoidance of doubt, I am not a previous poster, just sometimes have a tendency to waffle !

Nuff said
                Don't confuse those with little brains.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X