• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ya05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya05

we're seriously considering baby number 3.
    The boys are 2 and 5 now so it now or never in my view.

I'm the only breadwinner in the family, but I'm doing pretty well with and my wife is doing pretty well managing the house.

Should we do it? I will of course ignore all that you say here, but I will sure enjoy it.
    Do it!!!
    50.00%
    Don't do it, recover your life in a few years
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Stick to 'doing pretty well' income wise, no?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Fail poll... on a number of levels.....
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Just remember the fighting with each other is exponential the more kids you have.

2 kids - each has one to fight with, 2x1 = irritation factor of 2.
        3 kids - each has two to fight with, 3x2 = irritation factor of 6.

Comment

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
          we're seriously considering baby number 3.
          The boys are 2 and 5 now so it now or never in my view.

I'm the only breadwinner in the family, but I'm doing pretty well with and my wife is doing pretty well managing the house.

Should we do it? I will of course ignore all that you say here, but I will sure enjoy it.
          I'm assuming they've been pretty good sleepers if you're considering another. Imagine that the third is a terrible sleeper. Or twins. Or a boy and your wife decides she wants to have another go for a girl. Or any combination of these outcomes.

Comment

You are just about to get a normal life back with kids that are self loading cargo and able to do more stuff why cripple your wife and have to go back to dragging round loads of baby crap? Get a puppy or a kitten if you want cute.

Comment

**** it and go for it, you're only young once

punintended
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Just remember the fighting with each other is exponential the more kids you have.

2 kids - each has one to fight with, 2x1 = irritation factor of 2.
                3 kids - each has two to fight with, 3x2 = irritation factor of 6.
                Wmss but there is another factor.

We have friends with three children, we have 2. I can say f*** it and go away for a weekend staying in a family room, they can't.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Whap it up her sh*tt**

You think 'oo nice n tight'
                  she thinks 'oo, that urts, just like having a baby. no thanks'

it's a win win

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

She wants a brown baby. All the other mums have one.

FFS don't do it. Three sprogs. Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                    X